PUBLICATIONS (Google Scholar Citations)
(13) Strategies for Increasing the Rate of Defect Annihilation in the Directed Self-Assembly of High-Chi Block Copolymers
J. Doise, J. H. Koh, J. Y. Kim, Q. Zhu, H. S. Suh, P. R. Delgadillo, G. Vandenberghe, C. G. Willson, C. J. Ellison
(12) Defect mitigation in sub-20nm patterning with high-chi, silicon-containing block copolymers
J. Doise, G. Mannaert, H. S. Suh, P. Rincon, J. H. Koh, J. Y. Kim, Q. Zhu, G. Vandenberghe, C. G. Willson, C. J. Ellison
Adv. Patterning Mater. Process. XXXVI 2019, 10960, 109600Y. [Full Text]
(11) Facile CO2 Electro-Reduction to Formate via Oxygen Bidentate Intermediate Stabilized by High-Index Planes of Bi Dendrite Catalyst
Koh, J. H.; Won, D. H.; Eom, T.; Kim, N. K.; Jung, K. D.; Kim, H.; Hwang, Y. J.; Min, B. K.
ACS Catal. 2017, 7, 5071–5077. [Full Text]
(10) Arm Length Dependency of Pt-Decorated CdSe Tetrapods on the Performance of Photocatalytic Hydrogen Generation
Sung, Y.; Lim, J.; Koh, J. H.; Min, B. K.; Pyun, J.; Char, K.
Korean J. Chem. Eng. 2016, 33, 2287–2290. [Full Text]
(9) Enhancement in Carbon Dioxide Reduction Activity and Stability on Nanostructured Silver Electrode and the Role of Oxygen
Jee, M. S.; Jeon, H. S.; Kim, C.; Lee, H.; Koh, J. H.; Cho, J.; Min, B. K.; Hwang, Y. J.
Appl. Catal., B 2016, 180, 372–378. [Full Text]
(8) Gold Catalyst Reactivity for CO2 Electro-Reduction: From Nano Particle to Layer
Nursanto, E. B.; Jeon, H. S.; Kim, C.; Jee, M. S.; Koh, J. H.; Hwang, Y. J.; Min, B. K.
Catal. Today 2016, 260, 107–111. [Full Text]
(7) Uniform Decoration of Pt Nanoparticles on Well-Defined CdSe Tetrapods and Their Effect of Pt Cluster Size on the Photocatalytic H2 Generation
Sung, Y.; Lim, J.; Koh, J. H.; Hill, L. J.; Min, B. K.; Pyun, J.; Char, K.
CrystEngComm 2015, 17, 8423–8427. [Full Text]
(6) Oxygen Plasma Induced Hierarchically Structured Gold Electrocatalyst for Selective Reduction of Carbon Dioxide to Carbon Monoxide
Koh, J. H.; Jeon, H. S.; Jee, M. S.; Nursanto, E. B.; Lee, H.; Hwang, Y. J.; Min, B. K.
J. Phys. Chem. C 2015, 119, 883–889. [Full Text]
(5) A Monolithic and Standalone Solar-Fuel Device Having Comparable Efficiency to Photosynthesis in Nature
Jeon, H. S.; Koh, J. H.; Park, S. J.; Jee, M. S.; Ko, D.; Hwang, Y. J.; Min, B. K.
J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 5835–5842. Featured on Back Cover [Full Text]
(4) Directional Step Flow across Ridges on Multiscale Two-Face Prism Array
Yoon, H.; Sung, S. H.; Koh, J. H.; Kim, S. M.; Choi, S. J.; Suh, K. Y.; Char, K.
Macromol. Res. 2015, 23, 145–148. [Full Text]
(3) Trilevel-Structured Superhydrophobic Pillar Arrays with Tunable Optical Functions
Wooh, S.†; Koh, J. H.† (co-first author); Lee, S.; Yoon, H.; Char, K.
Adv. Funct. Mater. 2014, 24, 5550–5556. Featured on Inside Front Cover [Full Text]
(2) Efficient Light Harvesting with Micropatterned 3D Pyramidal Photoanodes in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Wooh, S.; Yoon, H.; Jung, J. H.; Lee, Y. G.; Koh, J. H.; Lee, B.; Kang, Y. S.; Char, K.
Adv. Mater. 2013, 25, 3111–3116. [Full Text]
(1) Thermoresponsive Switching of Liquid Flow Direction on a Two-Face Prism Array
Kim, S. M.; Kang, D. H.; Koh, J. H.; Suh, H. S.; Yoon, H.; Suh, K.-Y.; Char, K.
Soft Matter 2013, 9, 4145–4149. Featured on Front Cover [Full Text]
(4) “Nickel based electrocatalyst for water oxidation and process of preparing the same,” Yun Jeong Hwang, Byoung Koun Min, Hyo Sang Jeon, Jai Hyun Koh. KR Patent Application No. 2015-0158885.
(3) “Photoelectrochemical artificial photosynthesis device,” Byoung Koun Min, Yun Jeong Hwang, Jai Hyun Koh, Hyo Sang Jeon. KR Patent Application No. 2015-0036172.
(2) “Carbon dioxide reduction electrode and the preparation method thereof,” Byoung Koun Min, Jai Hyun Koh, Yun Jeong Hwang. KR Patent Registration No. 10-1636024.
(1) “Selective reducing method of carbon dioxide using silicon nanowire and pyridine,” Yun Jeong Hwang, Byoung Koun Min, Oh Shim Joo, Jai Hyun Koh, Sang Jun Sim, Hyo Sang Jeon, Michael Shincheon Jee. KR Patent Registration No. 10-1566471.
2019 SPIE Advanced Lithography Conference, “Selective grafting of polymer brushes for directed self-assembly of high-χ block copolymers,” San Jose, CA, February 27, 2019.
2016 Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers (KIChE) Spring Meeting, “Electrochemical CO2 Reduction Catalysts for Production of Liquid Fuels,” Busan, Korea, April 28, 2016.
250th American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting, “Electrochemical CO2 conversion catalysts for integrated monolithic solar-fuel generators,” Boston, Massachusetts, USA, August 16, 2015.
The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (KSIEC) Spring Meeting, “Design of Hierarchically Structured Gold Catalysts for Electrochemical CO2 Reduction,” Jeju, Korea, May 2, 2014.
2014 Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring Meeting & Exhibit, “Photoelectrochemical CO2 Conversion for Fuel Production Powered by Monolithic Thin-Film Photovoltaic Devices,” San Francisco, California, USA, April 24, 2014.
Nano Korea 2016 Symposium, “Electrocatalytic CO2 Reduction on Dendritic Bi for HCOO– Production,” Ilsan, Korea, July 14, 2016.
27th International Conference on Photochemistry (ICP2015), “Selective Production of CO from Electrocatalytic CO2 Reduction on Hierarchically Structured Gold Catalysts,” Jeju, Korea, July 2, 2015.
The Korean Electrochemical Society (KECS) Spring Meeting, “Highly Selective Electrochemical CO2 Conversion on a Hierarchically Structured Gold Catalyst,” GwangJu, Korea, April 3, 2015.
Polymer Society of Korea (PSK) Fall Meeting, “Biomimetic Water-Repelling Hierarchical Surfaces Inspired from Termite Wings,” ChangWon, Korea, October 11, 2012.
Polymer Society of Korea (PSK) Fall Meeting, “Fabrication of Water-Repelling Hierarchical Surfaces Inspired from Termite Wings,” GwangJu, Korea, October 6, 2011.